On this website we respect and take care of the personal data of our users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and therefore we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or if we have your express authorization.
BEEDATA has adapted this website to the requirements of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: BEEDATA ANALYTICS S.L.
- Commercial name: BEEDATA
- NIF/CIF: B66991654
- Address: RAMBLA SANT NEBRIDI, NUM. 22, 08222 TERRASSA – BARCELONA
- Email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: B2B2C services company
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation mentioned above, the personal data you send us through the forms on the web, will receive the treatment of data of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new GDPR:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. As little as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: the data will be kept only for the time necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process in BEEDATA come from:
- Contact form
- Newsletter requests
- Attendance to courses, seminars and/or congresses
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not CIMNE is processing personal data concerning him/her.
The persons concerned have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data relating to the data subject
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the restriction of their processing
- Oppose the processing
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. CIMNE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or in the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, if you exercise the right to portability, you have the right to receive the personal data about you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means
In exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from the data processor where technically feasible.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them has violated their rights and freedoms.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data processed are identification data: name, surname, address, telephone number and VAT number. No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained:
- Until its deletion is not requested by the interested party
- For as long as there is a commercial and/or professional relationship with CIMNE. And up to 5 years after you have unsubscribed as a customer, according to the tax regulations currently in force.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of BEEDATA’s activity, it shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
– Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc, a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help CIMNE analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of CIMNE (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing beedataanalytics.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
BEEDATA is committed to the use and processing of personal data included users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
BEEDATA cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties, and can not assume any responsibility for such attacks.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, BEEDATA shall ensure that any person who is authorized by BEEDATA to process the user’s and Client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers), shall be under the obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
contractual or legal duty).
When any Security Incident occurs, upon BEEDATA becoming aware of it, it shall notify the Client and user without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send us, exonerating BEEDATA from any liability in this regard, even when you provide us with data from third parties.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form. In case you provide data of third parties must have the prior consent of the same.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to BEEDATA in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, limitation, opposition, deletion and portability to the postal address mentioned above or to the email email@example.com. The revocation of consent shall in no case be retroactive.
BEEDATA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, BEEDATA will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.
Terrassa (Barcelona), May 2019